Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winow 7 Ultimate Beta

Hello resonantly I been playing around with Microsoft Window 7 on my older pc. I can say that Microsoft has done a great job so far, but still to early in the making of 7. Windows 7 is a lot faster booting up than vista, and responds quickly when clicking and closing apps. I just hope that Microsoft will not bloat this new OS at the final release. & has some great new features that vista doesn't have, as 7 should have been in vistas place. I would like to tell you a bit of features that 7 has. Aerosnap - Drag any window to the top and it maximizes, drag any window to ether side of screen and window opens smaller size. Remember the paint app? paint has a lot more features and calculator has, Programmer, scientific, standard, statistic mode and has a built in unit conversion and date calculation. I was surprised that openoffice and slingbox installed really nice.

Here are some screen shots:





No comments: